Your shopping cart is empty!
GORE-TEX®GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by laminating the breathable GORE-TEX® membrane to high-performance textiles, then sealing them with an innovative solution for guaranteed waterproof protection.
NU TREATMENT [ARC'TERYX]Developed in partnership with Revivex, Nu is a heat-activated treatment that that helps to restore garments' DWR® (durable water repellency), improving their performance and extending their lifetime. The short chain fluoropolymer formulation is designed to optimize the original DWR® treatments on Arc'teryx GORE-TEX®, softshells, and windshells. Nu also works well on fabrics in packs, footwear, and other technical equipment.
STORMHOODThe Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
WATERTIGHTZippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
- Fabric: N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Breathable and lightweight
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Strategically placed narrow GORE® seam tape (8mm width)
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Cohaesive hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk
- Cohaesive hem adjusters function as Hemlock
- Internal zippered pocket
- Crossover hand pockets with WaterTight zips
- Arc'teryx AR| Provides high performance and weather protection
- Product ID#: 24853004
- Vendor Style#: 18086
Arc'teryx Men's Alpha AR Jacket JXGBFRT